Devanathan-Stachurski Cell (or H cell) consists of two separate electrochemical cells separated by a replaceable membrane (not included in the product). It is usually used in the Hydrogen Diffusion Test. Electrodes in the pictures are not included, while electrode adapters are provided based on the parameters of electrodes to make the two cells fully sealed.
- Cap Material: Teflon or rubber;
- Volume of the two compartments: 30mL, 50mL, 100mL, 150mL, 200mL;
- Glass flange: ground, inner diameter 16mm, outer diameter 30mm;
- Teflon Insert (for metal sheet test) exposure area: 1cm2 (can be custom made);
- Glass cells can be made jacketed;
- Holes on the Teflon caps can be custom-made according to the electrodes (not included) to make the cells fully sealed with special screw adapters.
Please contact us for pricing and customizations.