Gold electrode is used as the working electrode. It has no hydrogen adsorption wave and can be used for thiols detection.
The drawing of the platinum working electrode (2mm) is as follows:
The regular electrode is gold working electrode with a diameter of 2mm. Products with other diameters are available.
- Material: 99.990% Au
- Sleeve material: PTFE Teflon (default) or PEEK
- Length of copper rod (B): 20mm
- Length of Teflon sleeve (A): 60mm/80mm/100mm
- Diameter of the electrode (C): various
- Overall length: 80mm/100mm/120mm
|Product ID||Diameter of the Au||Teflon Sleeve|
There are no reviews yet.