Palladium electrode is a unique electrode made of high-purity palladium owing to its ability to H and form compact and stable surface oxides.
The drawing of the platinum working electrode (2mm) is as follows:
The regular electrode is a palladium working electrode with a diameter of 2mm. Products with other diameters are available.
- Material: 99.999% Pa
- Sleeve material: PTFE Teflon
- Length of the copper rod (B): 20mm
- Length of Teflon sleeve (A): 60mm/80mm/100mm
- Diameter of the electrode (C): Various
- Overall length: 80mm/100mm/120mm
|Diameter of the Au
|Teflon Body Length